Nucleotides are the smallest basic structural components that make up our DNA and RNA (they can be described as the “Building Blocks of Life”).
Naturally occurring nucleotides can be found in the food we eat, but the bioavailability is low.
Our modern, fast-paced lives, constant high levels of stress and restricted dietary intake make nucleotide supplementation essential.
Potential benefits of nucleotide supplementation:
- Improved resistance to infection. Disease and common ailments
- Enhanced immunity to bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens
- Improved aerobic performance and endurance
- Reduced-fat cell production
- Rapid recovery
- Increased muscle cell production