CSN DIET SIDE EFFECTS
(not everyone experiences these side effects but have been reported)
The CSN diet weight loss programme is a sixty day six phase natural weight loss programme of which the first 10 days is an intense detox plan. During the detoxing phase, dramatic weight loss occurs. It was scientifically tested at the University of the Free State!
You can achieve amazing results and a significant improvement in your overall health and well-being.
During the CSN detox, it is likely that you will experience a few of the side effects mentioned below, but this will usually happen in the initial few days simply because your body is cleansing.
1. Natural Weight loss (that’s a side effect NO ONE has a problem with) – woman lose 3-6% of their body weight, and men lose 6-9%.
2. A mild Headache – drink a lot of water, and if a headache persists you are allowed to take a Panado.
3. Lack of energy – the first few days you will feel a bit tired and irritated, but you will soon feel more energetic than ever.
4. Cravings – if you can just get past the first three days, the cravings disappear. It takes only three days of a diet containing sugar, to get you hooked again, so stick it through.
5. Diarrhoea – The AloeMag is responsible for getting your metabolism started and for that reason you will experience diarrhoea. When this does happen (and it will), please lower the AloeMag dosage for 4 per day to ONLY 2 per day.
- Drink lots of water to prevent stomach cramps.
- Do not take the Aloemag if you are breastfeeding / pregnant / or have another digestive system illness (consult a CSN diet agent who will gladly assist)
6. Heart Burn – This is not common, but if you are experiencing this side effect we suggest dissolving 1/4 tsp BAKING SODA in a glass of lukewarm water. It is best to sip it slowly to avoid diarrhoea/gas and can be repeated every 2 hours.
7. CSN is not suitable if you have just started on Warfarin (blood thinning medication) or if you have Diverticulitis. If you have ANY medical condition – consult with us first.
7. Diabetics (Type II – your blood sugar will go on a roller coaster before it stabilizes. It is of utmost importance that you take your blood sugar reading every 2 hours and adjust your insulin/medication accordingly (please consult with your GP)
8. Blood Pressure – we have hundreds of clients who are completely off their blood pressure medication after completing the CSN program. However, DO NOT TERMINATE THE USE OF ANY CHRONIC MEDICATION WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR GP.
8. Pregnant – The CSN program should not be followed if you are pregnant. This is not a time that is safe for weight loss. Your body has other needs, and therefore you should follow a well-balanced diet with a wide variety of food sources.
9. Breastfeeding – CSN is a natural product and therefore safe while breastfeeding. We do however not recommend you to take the AloeMag as this will end up in your milk supply and can affect your baby (diarrhoea).
With regards to the other CSN Vegetable-and Barley Grass supplements – your baby will soon let you know if he/she doesn’t like it. In that case, you can terminate the use of the supplements and just follow the meal plan.
10. You will lose centimetres – Don’t make the scale your only measurement of progress. You should take your weight loss measurements and ‘before’ photos as well.
11. You feel great after the detox – Remarkable things happen in your body (as well as your mind) once this initial period is over. After a detox, you will feel cleaner both physically and mentally.
You may also feel more alert and energetic, and you will feel better after digestion of food because the process has been better than when you’re insides were clogged.
That is the natural weight loss side effects you could experience from the Christo Strydom Nutrition program!
So what are you waiting for click here to click here to get started today!
Christo Strydom Nutrition was scientifically tested by The departments of Internal Medicine and Biostatistics at the University of the Free State in Bloemfontein, South Africa.